This recipe was one of my first recipes of mine to ever create! It was always requested by friends and family and kind of got lost along the way, but now it is back and better than ever! So delicious and satisfying!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15-20 min
Cooking Method: Stove
Cooking Temp: Med-High
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup rice flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken meat, large dice
- 1-2 cans quartered artichoke hearts (canned or jarred - not frozen)
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup organic chicken broth
- 1-2 Whole Lemons Juiced or 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lightly packed thinly sliced basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut chicken breasts into chunks and put into Ziploc bag with rice flour and sea salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Lightly brown (may leave a little pink will cook the rest of the way later) the chicken on all sides and remove and set aside.
2. Add more oil to the same pan and sauté the onion and garlic until tender.
Deglaze the pan with the white wine. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the chicken
broth, lemon juice, and basil leaves.
3.Finally add the chicken back into the pan and stir together. Let simmer for 5 -10 minutes. Serve.